Muller MHDE Unit Cooler
MULLER HEAVY DUTY EVAPORATOR FEATURE:
– High efficiency heat exchanger incorporated
– Interlink external rotor type fan motor. Optional: Ziehl-Abegg motor
– 1.6mm power-coated aluminium casing
– Stainless steel screws to prevent corrosion
– Sturdy supports for shipping & ceiling mount
– Hinged access panel to TXV valve location for ease of service and installation
– 180 degrees reversible drain tray
10 Medium Temperature Models: 1 to 5-500mm diameter fans,10 to 70kW
11 Low Temperature Models: 1 to 5-500mm diameter fans, 6 to 40kW
1. CAPACITY – Based on SC2 conditions, 40?C entering liquid (inherent subcooling), 0 degrees Celcius air inlet temperature, 85% Relative Humidity, 8 KTD. Capacity figure is Total Capacity (including sensible and latent heat). KTD is defined as entering air temperature – leaving refrigerant saturation temperature.
3K useful coil superheat assumed.
2. AIRFLOW – Rated at standard air conditions (20 degrees Celcius dry air, 101.35kPa atmospheric pressure).
3. AIRTHROW – Based on CRMA guidelines. Measurements taken at 0.5, 0.75 and 1m from the ceiling at 20 degrees Celcius air. The distance at which the average of the 3 values equals 0.5 m/s is taken as the limit of the airthrow.